PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES AT ALL TIMES
LSACQ is dedicated to adhering to all Federal, State and Local regulations and to provide a safe and healthy workplace.
LSACQ is a Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration Compliant Site. It is imperative that ALL persons entering the site know, understand and abide by these safety rules.
This is not intended to be all inclusive and is subject to change.
- Hard hat, high visibility safety vest/clothing, work boots and eye protection are to be worn when outside of your vehicle (“PPE”).
- Seat belts must be worn at all times on the Property when in truck.
- All vehicles must obey traffic signs, including speed restrictions and STOP.
- Always yield to heavy equipment such as loaders and haul trucks.
- Speed limit shall not exceed 5 mph.
- Trucks are to maintain a minimum of 20 feet between all personnel, yellow iron, and other trucks.
- All trucks must be equipped with a functioning external audible back up alarm.
- Tarps are to be removed prior to entry onto the scale.
- Manual tarping of loads permitted only in designated area.
- TAILGATE MUST BE LOCKED, TURNBUCKLE CLOSED, BEFORE TRUCKS WILL BE LOADED.
- Drivers are not to enter the active working area (dumping or loading) until instructed to do so by the traffic coordinator or equipment operator.
- Riding on the outside of a vehicle is strictly prohibited.
- Driver must pull away from the pile then secure his gate before exiting the work area.
- “Jake Brakes” are not to be used on Frontage Road while entering or exiting the facility.
- Do not pass moving vehicles.
- Headlights and 4 way flashers are to be used at dawn and dusk.
- Report all injuries/accidents to the traffic coordinator or scale house.
- Smoking is prohibited while on site.
- Firearms, and or weapons of any type are not allowed on site.
- The consumption of intoxicating beverages and or any other illegal substance is prohibited.
- Photography is prohibited without prior written consent from Management.
- The use of a cell phone while driving or backing is prohibited.
- Do not enter Restricted Areas that are for Authorized Employees Only.
- Outside Vendors permitted only in designated areas where goods and services are required.
- Outside vendors must wear required Personal Protective Equipment PPE while delivering goods and services to designated areas.